Friday, April 23, 2010

APPLIQUED SPRING ITEMS

Well I have been sewing all week long getting ready for "Spring Fest 2010". Due to the bad weather that is moving it, they had to cancel it. I am sure others feel the disappointed like I do and I totally understand why they cancel it, but it is heart braking. Great mother's day gifts, b'day gifts, a happy for yourself and end of the year teacher gifts. Here are a couple of things I have done. I have a couple of more pictures to take and post and a couple of more items to finish. If you see anything you just have to have let me know. thanks.........

girls t-shirts in all sizes, Small, Medium and Large $18.00 each
short sleeves and tank tops


Cross bags $14.00 each. can also put an initial on these


Madison Jag bags $16.00 each

these bags are a little bigger 14.5 x 18 they sell for $20.00 each

Rebels shirts boy 3t girls Sm.. can do these in any size $20.00 each

Southern shirts boys xs girls Sm.. $20.00 each can do these any size too


bulldogs shirts boys 4 and girls Sm. can do these in any size as well. $20.00 each

Kitchen hand towels $12.00 each, can also out an initial on these

boys and girls burp clothes $12.00 - initial can be put on this as well

BIG flower hobo bags $28.00 each.




cute little boys snake shirts. $18.00 each...

No comments: