Friday, July 25, 2008

MAMIE'S BIRTHDAY PICTURES.

i know i am late posting this post, but i have been very busy this week doing my junior league project, going to work for a couple of hours after the project ended and then coming home to be a mommy and wife. anyway, the week started on July 17th which was mamie's 6th birthday. mamie loves doughnuts so we got up early and took her to krispy kreme then we took her to her favorite restaurant for dinner. i was off that friday and we got to spend some girl time together. my sisters came into town for the birthday party on saturday. my parents ended up coming up as well and we all had a wonderful time. after the party on saturday we came back to the house and played in the water. then we took my older sister out for dinner for her birthday, while kyle and nolan went to the baseball game to visit with his sister, brother-in-law, nephew and his girlfriend. then sunday we all woke up went out for lunch and then everyone left. the ainsworth clan came back and took naps the entire day. we all woke up and went and played in the water park at the renaissance shopping center. after playing in the water park we came back to the house and cut a watermelon that my dad brought to us. that was a wonderful way to wrap up a wonderful weekend with family and friends. oh, we even gave mamie and nolan showers on the back deck after the watermelon, yes, you can just call us rednecks, but they were nasty after eating watermelon. here are some pictures of the long birthday weekend for mamie.

mamie in front of the hot now sign thursday morning on her birthday.taking mamie out to dinner for her birthday. this is her favorite restaurantloved the HELLO KITTY CAKE. thanks ms. suzannelin, pappaw epting, margaret ellis (cousin), mamie and nolaneating watermelon..............................
after taking a shower on the back deck. yes, they ate chips before dinner, but who cares. life is way tooooo short to worry about the small stuff.mamie and mararget ellis.
i could post more pictures, but i am not. hope everyone had a wonderful week and will have a wonderful weekend.

oh, on a different note, i am not having a kelly's kids, but if anyone wants anything please let me know. i will place an order for you. they have some very cute stuff for the fall.

5 comments:

Heather Avery said...

Mamie is just too precious!

Where did you have her painting party?

Nikki said...

Great pictures. Sounds like Mamie had a great birthday weekend. That cake was precious,too!!

ADBulldawgs said...

I am going to look at the Kelly's Kids site tonight, and will let you know if I see anything that I must have! I miss you....

Anonymous said...

Wow what cute kids! I certainly enjoyed seeing the birthday shots, I can't believe she's 6. Don't blink or believe me she will be grown. Enjoy all the little things and hug em often. I Love Ya'll! Aunt Jan

The DeLoach Family said...

Sounds like alot of fun!! The pics are very cute! Thanks for telling me about the weedeater, I did end up ordering one for Bryce! We miss y'all!!
Kim