Tuesday, July 1, 2008

NOLAN IS THREE!!

Well, today is my little mans third birthday. I can't believe he is three. I woke him up this morning singing happy birthday and he just smiled. Then he got up and had his birthday cereal bar with candles in it. Then he said "where my pesants", I didn't understand what he was saying so he said it again "where my pesants". This went on for a second or two and then I figured it out. He wanted his presents. I thought that was pretty good that he put birthday and presents together. So I wrapped up a gift and he opened it and thought it was way cool, that was his words. It was a spider man on a motorcycle. There are pictures to come, just didn't have time to upload them and post. Running a little late because of all the birthday stuff going on at my house. Anyway, I will add to the post tonight.

This morning with my birthday cereal bar

3 comments:

ADBulldawgs said...

Happy Birthday Nolan!

Heather Avery said...

Gosh...he should not already be 3!!
Happy B-day Nolan!!

Nikki said...

Happy late birthday Nolan. Just catching up on the blogs. Hope he had a wonderful day, and I hope you and Mamie are feeling better.