Tuesday, November 11, 2008

everyone is feeling better around here

so far mamie and i haven't gotten sick. kyle and nolan are feeling much better. nolan woke up this morning and asked if he was going to school and i told him yes, but i would pick him up after i picked mamie up from school. he said no, i want daddy to pick me up late. i said oh, o.k. then. so, i took mamie to school this morning, then took nolan to school and then came back home and sewed alllll morning long. i got three pair of pants for nolan made and some shirts ready to applique. so i feel like i got tons done before even picking mamie up from school. i picked mamie up from school, ran a couple of errands, then had to take her to the dentist to pull a tooth. that tooth would NOT come out for anything. i have tried for about a week now to get that thing out. see the tooth was fast coming in right behind it and i was scared that it would mess her teeth up. anyway, the tooth fairy will be coming to night. she said she wanted to stay up and wait on her. i told her she could do that, because if she waited up then she wouldn't come and leave any money. i am behind in posting pictures, but i will say this the are loaded and ready to post. maybe tomorrow. i hope everyone has a happy tomorrow and rest of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I just read some of your older posts and had tears in my eyes! The posts are so sweet and you can just feel the love you have for your family coming straight through!

I also am extremely jealous that your were able to make pants and applique shirts! I can sew some things, but when I try to make clothes for Mabry, I really mess up! Maybe you can tutor me!

Hope to see you Sunday!!
Nikki Musgrove