Thursday, November 13, 2008

get ready for some pictures

O.K. so here are a ton of pictures from a weekend we had in Wiggins a couple of week ago. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making memories.
Nolan and Uncle Kent at the football game. One of the few outfits i have made for Nolan.. Better picture of the shirt below.

sweet, sweet smile

shake, shake, shake.
All the boots lined in a row.

going hunting with daddycoming back from huntingwaiting my turn to ride the motorcycle with daddy
finally my turn cameinto the woods we go (Lin, Papaw, Nolan and Mamie) my parents
uncle kent caught a snakefirst taste of root beer. yummy, yummy
like father like sonso strong
down, set, hut, hut nolan (3) loves to play football with kale (18)


these last three are some of my favorites. i could go on, but enough is enough

PICTURES THEY ARE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS..... OH HOW I LOVE MEMORIES...

3 comments:

Kristi Hatten said...

so i am pretty sure that Kale loves to play football with little Nolan as much as little Nolan loves to play with him. Neither of them will ever grow out of loving backyard football I dont think haha pics are great!! hope everyone is well down there!

The Fab Five said...

love the pics but where are you???? Quit being shy my friend!

Nikki said...

Great pictures!! Glad you all are better.