Sunday, November 9, 2008

results are in

nolan has strep!!!! doctor told me to tell kyle to go get a shot as well. so right when i walked in the door kyle headed to the nearest MEA. i just pray that mamie and i don't get it now. i HAVE to go to work tomorrow, but i will be off tuesday for veterans day. thank goodness for state holidays and of course let's don't forget about the men and women who served our country. so for now i am off to wash sheets in HOT, HOT water and bring out the clorox whips to clean everything in sight. kyle and nolan will sleep on the other side of the house while mamie and i sleep in my bed tonight. the children are playing right now and you would never think that nolan is sick. he is running around laughing and having a good time. so tonight please say a prayer that mamie and i don't get what the boys have. i hate to say it, but i just don't see how we would avoid it. oh, and let's all say a prayer for the veterans as well. until next time..................

UPDATE AS OF 6:21 P.M. KYLE HAS STREP AS WELL..........................

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

oh no! sorry about the sickness! Okay, when I saw you the first time (because I saw you twice) I had a gut feeling I knew you... How crazy. I should have followed that instinct. That is wild.

Jennifer R. said...

Jack just got over strep this past week. Hope everyone is well soon!