Saturday, November 8, 2008

SPEECHLESS.............

i am worn out and speechless today. it started friday night, i worked my regular job yesterday, then did my mistletoe shirt from 5:00p.m. 10:30 p.m. woke up early and went to a E-WOMEN CONFERENCE today with my sister-in-law and my niece at FBJackson, then came home and visited with them for awhile and then we went to barnes and nobles to pick up some books, home wash some clothes, bath children and now posting. up early in the morning for sunday school and church. o.k. so to the conference. it was wonderful. i walked out of there a different person. only thing is i don't know what to say. this was my first ever conference like this and i am just kind of here. i was feeling lost and now i feel somewhat found. i am still not at that place in my life i want to be, but let me tell you i am closer than i ever have been. i want to be a better friend, wife, mother, sister, daughter and person in general. i have never been one to talk about my spiritual side because i never knew were i was and i didn't know how to talk about it. i still don't, but again something happen today that i have never have ever felt. it is hard to explain, but i am sure that the ladies that were there today know what i am talking about. i am just so glad my sister-in-law and niece asked me to come along with them, it was really something. kyle has asked me a couple of times today if i was o.k. and i just say yes, but i can't explain it yet. so if you ladies ever has a chance to go to one of these conference, i would highly recommend it. i would go again....................... so for now i will pray that i understand what i am feeling and please would you please pray for me as well as i go through finding my other somewhat since i am not fully there yet. where i don't know yet, but hopefully i will find out soon.... sleep is coming soon, so i will say goodnight to all and have a wonderful week to come.

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

okay so I totally missed you!!! my phone had one bar of juice left when I texted you! That was meeee! in the blue shirt. where were you? my friends kept asking me about you and if i knew what you looked like but honestly I wouldn't have known you if you had walked up to me but you should have! I understand how you felt though. I would have felt silly too! I'm so glad you got something from it. How awesome. I wanted to stay and praise!!

The Fab Five said...

Were you in a cream sweater with a pretty long necklace?