Sunday, November 9, 2008

nobody feeling to jazzy at my house

well nolan hasn't felt good for about a week and it has gotten a little worse. runny nose, coughing you get the picture. kyle woke up this morning running fever and has a little cold as well. i am not feeling way too good myself, but you have to do what you can to keep up with a child (nolan) that is bouncing off the walls and another child that wants to go play or just have my attention at all time. i just hope mamie doesn't get it whatever is going around my house right now. please say a little prayer that we all will be feeling better soon. well, let me run and call after hours to get an appointment for my little man. hopefully after we get back he will take a nap so i can take a nap.

1 comment:

ADBulldawgs said...

I hope y'all all get back up to par soon! It's no fun to feel yucky!

I also went to the E-Women Conference yesterday, and really enjoyed Angela Thomas, in particular. Sometimes we just need a spiritual boost, as both women and Christians, and I am so glad God provides events such as this to give us that spiritual jumpstart. Wish I had seen you there!