Saturday, April 26, 2008

101.0 and going up

Mamie woke up this morning saying that her head hurt, I didn't think too much about it. She and Kyle were going to take Max to the vet for something and before she left she kept saying her head hurt, I told her to go brush her teeth and I would get her some ibuprofen. I went to go get her some and I came back to find her crying saying that her head hurt. After I gave it to her she went with her daddy. They came back and she was doing fine. She never said anything about her head hurting again. She did take a little nap, which is weird because she doesn't take naps that much anymore. I never though anything about it, just thought she was being lazy today plus thought it was the ibuprofen kicking in. We were about to leave to go to her end of the soccer season party and I gave her a hug and she felt a little hot, not real hot, just warm. So I gave her some more ibuprofen. We went to Pizza Inn and she was fine, laughing with all the other little girls and even ate a lot of pizza, cheese and black olives. We had to run to Home Depot for something and she never said a word about how she was feeling. We got home around 8:00 or so and she started crying saying that she couldn't bend over because her head hurt. I told her to go lay down and I put a cold wash cloth on her head. She kept saying that her head hurt. I couldn't give her anything because I just gave her something around 4:00. I have taken her temp about 6 times now and every time I have taken it, it goes up and she keeps saying that her head hurts. This is the same thing that happen to Nolan last weekend. He never said his head was hurting, but he was running fever Saturday and Sunday. I hope my little girl is o.k. I guess we will be at the after hours tomorrow, I hope not, but I am guessing that we will be there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable picture. I hope Mamie is feeling much better today after getting medicine.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. That comment was from Nikki.