Saturday, April 19, 2008

Oh, what a wonderful day!!

We had such a wonderful day, I really hated to see it come to an end. I had to go to Target this morning so Mamie and Nolan tagged along with me, while Kyle stayed in bed (lucky thing). Then we loaded the truck up with the old rails from the deck to take to the dump. O.K. let me tell you this, if you don't have to go to the dump please don't. Kyle thought we were helping the garbage men out, but it would have cost us around $38.00 just to dump the stuff ourselves. The guy at the gate was nice enough and didn't charge us this time. Anyway, up to the dump site we go, well the closer we got the smell got worst, then it got even worst Nolan got sick all over himself. I hate to say it I was kind of funny though he just got sick off of the smell. O.K. I am not laughing because he got sick, I guess it is one of those things you had to be there. Mamie just kept saying oh, momma it stinks, it stinks. Now she is laying right beside me and just said "oh, momma I am never going back to that dump, poor little Nolan". O.K. enough of the dump, after we got back we planted our flowers and started cleaning up the front and back yard. Mamie helped, she would bring me the flowers she wanted to plant and then she would pile on the dirt. Nolan just played around, he got a little worn out and Mamie helped him get in the swing, got him a pillow and beach towel and he almost went to sleep, but he didn't. We stayed outside the entire day. Mamie and I headed to the store to get something for dinner. We got back to find Nolan asleep and Kyle sitting out back. I didn't let Nolan sleep long because I knew if I did he wouldn't go to sleep until late tonight. Kyle gave him a bath and we thought he would go straight back to sleep, but things aren't looking to good right now. Mamie and Nolan started a movie 101 Dalmatians. Nolan came in the den and his little eyes were watering. I didn't think anything of it just thought he was sleepy, he just kept whining, Kyle said "see if he has fever" and sure enough my little man has fever. Mamie has fallen asleep watching her movie, my mother sent it to her and she has watched it about 10 times since last Friday. She watched it twice last Saturday, once or twice Sunday and every day before going to school. Then I think she watched it once or twice when she got home from school. Well, we had a great day, just sad that Nolan is not feeling too well. I am hoping that he is just worn out from a big day of playing. I hope everyone stayed outside and enjoyed this wonderful day like we did.

No comments: