Tuesday, April 22, 2008

VERY MINOR SURGERY

Tomorrow morning around 7:15 a.m. I will be heading to Baptist Hospital for VERY MINOR SURGERY which will take place around 8:00. I just need some prayers said around that time that everything goes smoothly. I know that it will, I am just one of those persons that worry about everything and anything. Long story short, my middle sister and I were in a very bad car wreak years ago and I was left with stitches in my head, hands and some on my legs. She walked out of it, but it was me that was in the hospital for about a week or so, with all kinds of surgeries on my hands and then months of physical therapy for my right hand to be normal again. I just wonder if she thinks about it as much as I do. I guess that is something I have never asked her. Something I don't really like to think about until it comes to when I have to go to a hospital for anything. I mean anything, even when I gave birth to both children. I knew I was going to have the children, I just didn't like knowing I was going to a hospital. I don't like hospitals, waiting areas in hospitals or anything having to do with hospitals. I don't like needles, IVs and anything having to do with things like that either. I just gave blood about a month or so ago because it was going to a little boy that needed it, I didn't have to think about it I just went a gave. Kyle and I went to MS Blood Services and of course right when I got there I started getting nervous, but I did fine. Funny thing is I was finished way before Kyle was and he started before me. Anyway, I am sure I will be just fine tomorrow, no need to worry, because I have everyone beat in that department. Just say a little prayer for me around 8:00 tomorrow morning. They say I am third up, so who knows when I will be done. It is the waiting that is going to drive me crazy, plus no eating after midnight tonight. Oh, well look out Kyle, no coffee for me in the morning........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything went well. I am thinking about you, and sent a prayer up as well. We miss you in Sunday School. Please call me if there is anything I can do. Nikki

ADBulldawgs said...

I will be thinking about you in the morning. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, Kyle, or the kids. Miss you! ~ April

The DeLoach Family said...

I will definitely be praying for you! I hope everything goes well. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We miss you guys at Sunday School! Take care. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Heather Avery said...

Sorry Alison...I am reading this a day late. Hope evrthing went well and you are back to normal real soon.
Like everyone else has already said...I sure have been missing you at church. I could kick myself for not calling you sooner.