Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged......

I was tagged by April to play a "who are you?" game. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their ansmes, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 29 years old. I was working for Sentor Trent Lott in his Jackson, MS office as a Staff Assisant. I was planning and wedding that was taking place in Pascagoula, MS. Which was hard at times, but it turned out to be a wonderful wedding and day. Our "10 year" anniversary is coming up in May, but we have been together since 1992.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. take children to school/daycare - check
2. make tons of calls (work) - check
3. do the target then - check
4. pick up pictures at Walgreen's
5. Clean house

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. popcorn and d-coke
2. ginger bread men from Anderson Bakery in Pascagoula
3. carrots with hummus
4. smoothies
5. peanut m&m's

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. buy some land and built the house that I want
2. give to charity
3. buy right out a new car
4. pay off any debt that we might have
5. put away for Mamie and Nolan's college

5 bad habits:
1. let people walk all over me
2. don't listen when I should
3. spend money when I don't need to
4. eat way to much when we go out to eat
5. let children stay up late on weekends

5 places I have lived: I have only lived in 4 places
1. Pascagoula, MS
2. Raymond, MS
3. Jackson, MS
4. Ridgeland, MS

7 jobs I've had:
1. Jackson County Chancery Court - High School
2. Watkins & Eager Law Firm
3. Hinds County Chancery Court
4. Senator Trent Lott's Jackson Office
5. Olde Tyme Commissary - Toy Store Manager - HATED IT!!!!
6. Hinds County Chancery - Court Administrator's Office
7. Mississippi Court of Appeals - LOVE IT!!!!!!!

5 people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):
1. Jennifer Mayo
2. Cam
3. Anne
and then whoever wants too......

1 comment:

Heather Avery said...

Ohmygosh...love,love,LOVE Anderson's Bakery!!!! Yummy!!!